In daily life, the computer is a basic need and Fluency in computer matters a lot to get a good job because today every task is done on the computer and every industry expect there employees to knows how to work on computer.
So, there are some important shortcut keys one must know. these shortcuts saves a lot of time and increase your productivity.
1. Copy Text (Ctrl+C or Ctrl+Insert)
The first step is to Highlight the text you want to copy and press Ctrl + C or Ctrl + Insert key.
2. Cut Text (Ctrl+X )
Highlight the text if you want to cut the text rather than just copying it
Press Ctrl + X. This action removes the text it saves on the clipboard.
This action removes the text it saves on the clipboard.
APPLE COMPUTER USES THE SUBSTITUTE KEY COMMAND KEY AND
C KEY TO COPY TEXT. (cmd key + C).
3. To Find the text on the current document (Ctrl + F)
APPLE COMPUTERS USES COMMAND KEY + F ( Cmd + F).
Press Ctrl + G to repeat the search.
4. To Switch Between Open Programs. (Alt + tab)
This shortcut key activates the Activates Task View which tasks are A. . Active
APPLE COMPUTERS USES COMMAND KEY + ALT. ( Cmd + Tab ).
5. To Delete Full Character instead of single Character (Ctrl + backspace)
Press Ctrl + Backspace key. using this shortcut full character is deleted.
6. To go to the beginning of the Document. (Ctrl + Home)
APPLE COMPUTERS USES COMMAND KEY + Up arrow key. (cmd + . up arrow).
7. To Lock the Machine (Win + L)
This shortcut enables user to Locks the machine immediately.
8. To open Command Prompt (Win + R)
By Using This Shortcut Key we can open Command Prompt without . searching in the start menu bar
9. To Rotate Screen (Ctrl +Alt + top/down/left/right)
This shortcut key is Amazing using this key we can rotate the screen in. . desired direction.
10. To Open Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc)
This key enables to open task manager directly.